May 16, 2007

Birthday Blog...

Current mood: grateful
Category: Life


Happy Birthday to me.. wheeww hoooo!


I could be sitting here sulking.. simply because I lost a great job last week.. and I desperately want and need Aaron in my life, but I've decided to try a different angle this year. Ok, so I am 31... feels the same as 30, 29, 28 ect., ect. The one difference that I notice right off is my mental state of mind. I'm very aware of what's going on inside of me and around me. Lately, my life has been wickedly out of control.. the men, my job, the stress.... today I plan to take it slow and relax. I am thankful I have a beautiful son that loves me.. I am glad I have my health and my intelligence.. I am also thankful I have so many wonderful family members and friends that love and care about me. I am thankful I met DeRaymion.. he is the best friend a girl could have... so with all the negative connotations my life has experienced... there is a lot more positive notes to reflect upon. This blog isn't as eloquent as I'd have liked it to be, but shit it's 1:15 in the morning.. and sleep hasn't been something I've been getting lately..... Happy Birthday to me... thanks Mom and Dad for bringing my emotional, complicated, artistic ass into the world.. I know I am such a pain.

No comments: